Spread Designs
My first design was being made for an landscape photography so I decided to have the image as the background of both spreads. I also added in the title at the top of the page using a bold font so that it stands out.
I found that my previous image was too busy and was quite a low quality image, so I started to try out different images.
It was hard to see the text with the white boxes so I slightly changed the colour to a light orange/pink so that the white will stand out more.
I thought that the title look too plain, so I put the two words closer together and changed the colour of the word photography to a pastel pink.
This was going to be another two collum design and this time I wanted to have one page as the image and the other for the text.
After adding my image I added the title at the top of the page.















































No comments:
Post a Comment