Masthead Development
Sketches
Typefaces
I also found a variety of typefaces that i could use for the making of my masthead.
Chosen Typefaces
In the end i chose these 7 typefaces that i wanted to experiment with for my masthead.
Development
I do really like this design and think it flows well, however i don't think that it works well for a photography magazine.
Although i do like the idea of incorporating the lens into the O, the type really doesn't work very well or look too good.
Again another version of a lens image that i placed as the O, although it is the same problem and i think that i need to try out different fonts.
I tried my design in this new font that i do like much more.
For this design i decided to more from the O and start to manipulate the C instead. I do like this masthead design, although i think the font is too thick for a photography style magazine.
I like how the font is thin and spread out in this design which gives this masthead a photography/fashion feel.
This is one of mt favourite designs, however i don't know how well this will work on a actual cover.
This is a simple design however i think it is eye catching and i like how the font is thin but bold at the same time.
This masthead was just something i quickly put together and i don't think it would be too suitable for my photography theme.
Testing Mastheads
Final Masthead Development
I made some slight changes the my chosen masthead such as used capital locks and adjusted the spacing.




















No comments:
Post a Comment